Please Read This First!

Remember, when you buy any product from my web site, you are purchasing the DIGITAL FILE only--you are paying me to customize it (I do NOT do any printing or shipping). All text is customizable. Once you receive the file, upload it to your favorite photo center, and get prints for as little as $.13 each--as many copies as you like (abiding by the printing policies, of course). For more info on my products, read the FAQs.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Polka Dot Party #2

Polka Dot Party Invitation #2

(To enlarge any image, just click on it. Use your back button to navigate back to this page.)

PS042 Polka Dot Invitations #2 $9.95

To read about how my Customized Photo Products work, read here.




To begin the customization process, you need to purchase the party items and send me your party information. Click here to email me the form below. Remember to attach a picture! If your email client doesn’t support this link, copy and paste the following into an email and send it to: alanaleedesigns(at)gmail(dot)com.

Birthday child's name:
Age:
Birthday party date and time:
Birthday party address:
RSVP phone:
Dot Color:
Custom text (please be specific):
(attach picture of child)

[Item #PS042 - Polka Dot Invitations #2 - 4x6 JPEG- $9.95]

Copyright Alana Lee Designs 2009-2012.