Please Read This First!

Remember, when you buy any product from my web site, you are purchasing the DIGITAL FILE only--you are paying me to customize it (I do NOT do any printing or shipping). All text is customizable. Once you receive the file, upload it to your favorite photo center, and get prints for as little as $.13 each--as many copies as you like (abiding by the printing policies, of course). For more info on my products, read the FAQs.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Tracing Letters & Numbers Worksheets

Educational worksheets to teach your children (preschool and kindergarten age) letters and numbers! These worksheets feature Standard Block Print (similar to Zaner-Bloser/ Manuscript), half with arrows, half without.


I created a whole slew of ABC and 123 tracing pages (can't you just hear the Jackson 5 singing in the background?) to teach my 4-year old how to write letters. She is so good at it now that she can copy words from anywhere--book covers, coloring books, magazines. This is a great resource if you homeschool or are preparing your young one for kindergarten. And it saves on ink by printing in gray, rather than black.

Download the free ABC123 file now!