Please Read This First!

Remember, when you buy any product from my web site, you are purchasing the DIGITAL FILE only--you are paying me to customize it (I do NOT do any printing or shipping). All text is customizable. Once you receive the file, upload it to your favorite photo center, and get prints for as little as $.13 each--as many copies as you like (abiding by the printing policies, of course). For more info on my products, read the FAQs.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Love Stinks! Valentine's Party

A Love Stinks! A Girls-Only Valentine's Party

Great for young girls and singles.

(To enlarge any image, just click on it. Use your back button to navigate back to this page.)

PS070 Love Stinks Valentine Invitations $9.95

To read about how my Customized Photo Products work, read here.

To begin the customization process, you need to purchase the party items and send me your party information. Click here to email me the form below. Remember to attach a picture! If your email client doesn’t support this link, copy and paste the following into an email and send it to: alanaleedesigns(at)gmail(dot)com. Remember, I can mix and match and customize colors for no additional fee!! If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask and I'll see what I can do!

Party date and time:
Party address:
RSVP phone:
Skunk: Pink, Black, or Kissing Skunks
Background color: light pink, medium pink, or purple
Balloons: one or many
Font: akaFrivolity, Curlz, Impervious (in order of appearance)
Any custom text (please be specific):

[Item #PS070 - Love Stinks Invitations - 4x6 JPEG- $9.95]