Design Collections (2021)

Help me improve my website!

Will you pretty please take this super short survey that should only take about 1 minute max? Thank you!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reward & Obedience Chart

Here are the two reward charts I designed to use with my children. The first one is a "3 Strikes, You're Out" chart that I put on the fridge, one for each child. I use buttons hot-glued to magnets. Each day this slate is wiped clean and they start with three smiley faces. Each time they commit a major No-No, they lose a smiley face and a frowny face appears. If they ever get 3 Strikes, they lose all of the rewards in the Obedience Chart shown in picture #3.

It's easy as pie to make your own "3 Strikes" chart. I used Wingdings font at 88 pts. Click on image #2 to see the actual size (you can even print this one if you'd like). I chose to mount the faces on some cute scrapbooking paper and then laminated it using con-tact paper or packing tape. Voila!