Please Read This First!

Remember, when you buy any product from my web site, you are purchasing the DIGITAL FILE only--you are paying me to customize it (I do NOT do any printing or shipping). All text is customizable. Once you receive the file, upload it to your favorite photo center, and get prints for as little as $.13 each--as many copies as you like (abiding by the printing policies, of course). For more info on my products, read the FAQs.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Pre-K and Kindergarten Numbers Review

Here are two number mazes I made for preschool-age children to review their numbers. Just right click on the picture and save to your desktop (or click on the image to view it full size and then print).

I also have a fun 11-page booklet of unique mazes to help children practice the order of numbers and letters (both lowercase and uppercase).

Download my Free Maze Booklet now!

Download my Free Numbers Review Booklet now!


By downloading, you agree to my Printing Policies.