Design Collections (2021)

Help me improve my website!

Will you pretty please take this super short survey that should only take about 1 minute max? Thank you!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Custom Photo Products Instructions

Here's what you need to know if you're planning on purchasing my Custom Invitations, also known as photo invitations.

Custom Photo Invitation Instructions:
  1. You will be purchasing an electronic file from me (thus the design/personalization fee) for you to upload to your preferred online photo center (like Costco.comWalgreens.com, or Samsclub.com). You are free to print as many copies as you'd like (separate printing fees apply). Invitations are 4x6 (usually between $.13 and $.19 each), posters are 11x14 ($4.86 each at Walmart.com), and coloring book favor prints on regular 8.5x11 paper from your home computer. (It's faster and cheaper than waiting for the mailman!)
  2. You will need to email me a photo in the form of a .JPEG or .TIFF, that is at least 500x500 pixels for best results.
  3. Once I receive payment confirmation AND all your party information, I will personalize your party supplies within 1-2 business days. You will receive unlimited proofs until you are satisfied—at no extra cost. The more quickly you approve your proof, the more quickly you will have your high-resolution digital invitation e-mailed to you. (I usually respond promptly to my emails, so if you don’t see my response in a considerable time, please check up your spam mailbox.)
  4. Once you approve the proof, I will e-mail you your Final High-Resolution file in a JPEG format (this is the standard picture format), and you can now upload the file to your preferred online photo center (to pick up at a local store or to have mailed to you). This is as easy as printing regular pictures! Just slip invitations in an A-6 or #10-sized envelope (fits 4x6), and they're ready for you to mail!
  5. Because you are purchasing a digital file, you can invite over your family or friends via email also! No extra postage! If you would like to send out email invitations, you will receive a lower resolution JPEG at no extra cost, so everybody can receive your invitation without delay! Just let me know you want this option.
  6. All custom birthday items will coordinate in font and color scheme.
  7. If you purchase your invitations from me, then I can customize your matching “Thank You” cards (same theme color and font) as well! We’ll use the same process. Most online photo centers offer the option of printing an image on a folded notecard or greeting card, if you wish.

No comments: